6th NXT CX SUMMIT SEA 2022
By 2025, Asia Pacific’s e-commerce sales are expected to reach USD 2 trillion. Consumers are increasingly connecting and shopping through online platforms unlocking tremendous opportunities for businesses of all kinds. In today’s customer-driven market, customer experience (CX) is becoming an increasingly important aspect of competitive success.
Customer-centric strategies complemented by cutting-edge technologies that help businesses effectively manage and harness customer data are instrumental in providing the personalised experience that new-age customers demand. With global CX technology spending forecasted to reach USD 641 billion by end of 2022, business leaders must put CX as the forefront of their growth strategies.
The NXT CX Summit returns on Wednesday, 15, 16 June 2022 for its 6th edition, and brings together over 120 attendees, 20 speakers and 8 sponsors to meet, network, and share their ideas on the latest technologies and strategies within the CX space. Join the discussion virtually.
Who will Attend?
- Customer Experience Heads
- Customer Relations Heads
- Customer Service heads
- Customer Loyalty Heads
- Customer Operations Heads
- Contact Centre Heads
- Heads of UX
- Chief Digital Heads
- Technology Heads
- Chief Marketing Heads
- Heads of Product Development and Innovation
- Heads of Consumer Insights and Analytics
- Senior Management ( CEO, CMO, COO, CDO, CTO)
- Travel & tourism
- Hospitality and Healthcare
- Hear from CX Chiefs and leaders on their best practices for CX and building a sustainable plan for the future
- Gain insights on latest technologies and solutions to improve your CX strategy and delivery
- Understand how you can use data to derive value and refine customer loyalty
- Explore customer engagement strategies to drive efficiency & consistent experiences