7th NXT CX SUMMIT SEA 2022
The experience economy is forcing companies across the globe to reorganize how they do business in post pandemic era. They can no longer rely on selling goods or services at a single point in time. Internet penetration in remote place and today’s technology savvy consumers demand constant connectivity and memorable experiences by means of easy access of information, ongoing interactions with brands, personalized and engaging service at any time, over any touch point.
Setting up and maintaining customer service operations can be an expensive and tedious process. Most experience economy companies are opting outsourcing services to succeed in a highly competitive market as service providers are equipped with the relevant technologies and bandwidth to remain agile and reduce the operational costs to the clients.
Demand for outsourced customer support and experience services is growing steadily in today's consumer centric market as customers are inclined towards a more personalized, relevant, proactive, and engaging experience across channels. Rising investments for deployment of advanced experience technologies towards development of enhanced Customer Experience Management (CEM) and monitoring tools are also contributing to the growth of the market.
CX investments soared at 30% despite the Covid 19 Pandemic. The biggest chunk of the CX market investments is Products which stands at 62% and service-based investments at 33.8%. BFSI, e-commerce and Retail are the biggest investors in CX Many companies consider CX as an investment than an expenditure. While bad experiences cost companies’ business, great experiences drive advocacy. Nearly 84% of consumers are open to sharing positive experiences on social networks.
7th NXT CX SEA 2022, Malaysia Summit tries to create a platform to discuss the global best practices and also reduce the pain points in a successful Customer Journey.
- Be inspired by cutting edge technologies and innovative services to create seamless delivery
- Understand the bigger picture strategies executed by the competitive market and schemes to overcome challenges
- Learn to anticipate the patterns of transformation in business
- Network with the biggest brands in the industry
- Hone your skills for the brighter tomorrow
Discussion Topics for the Conference:
- Optimize AI For Tech-Dependent Audiences with High Expectations: Set up your customer service offering to thrive in the digitized marketplace - NEW METHODS!
- 360° Customer Insights: Leverage VOC data and feedback for insights into evolving customer behaviors and expectations
- Gain & Retain Capable & Reliable Colleagues: Unlock effective agent recruitment, development and engagement strategies to avoid shortages in your service demand Achieving positive Customer Experience in Last Mile Delivery
- Intuitive Omni-Channel Experiences: Design fit-for-purpose pathways for responsive contact tailored to customer and business needs
- Contact Centres 3.0: Embrace digital cultures and take people with you on your change journey to truly evolve - NEW!
Who will Attend?
- Chief Experience Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Customer Officers
- Customer Care
- Heads, VPs, Directors and Managers of:
- Customer Experience/CX Strategy
- Digital Experience
- Client Management
- Brand/Customer Loyalty
- Communications/Social Media
- Consumer Intelligence
- Call and Contact Centers
- Customer Analytics and Insights
- Organizational Design/Effectiveness
- Travel & tourism